truSheet 2-year Supply T&Cs - Alpine Days
truSpring truSheet 2-year Supply Award Terms & Conditions - Alpine Days
- Entry to the Raffle is available only to persons over the age of 18 at the time entrant submitted its entry. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide moopti with proof of age and /or identity.
- Employees and relatives of employees of moopti and any entities affiliated or related to moopti shall not be eligible to enter the Raffle. For the purposes herein, the term "relative" shall mean spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
- The Raffle drawing shall take place on or before August 16, 2016. This is referred to as the Promotional Period.
- Each entrant shall be entitled to make a single entry throughout the Promotional Period unless otherwise specified by truSpring. Entry into the Raffle is free. In the event that truSpring deems an entrant to have in any way acted in bad faith with respect to the Promotion, such entrant shall be excluded from the Raffle and consequently deemed ineligible to win the Prize, as defined below.
- In order to enter the Raffle each entrant may be required to submit their first name, last name, email address and phone number.
- The Prize for winning the Raffle shall be 208 truSheet Total Laundry Care sheets.
- Winner specifically acknowledges that winner shall be responsible for the payment of all taxes, title fees, license fees, insurance requirements and other charges as may be required under any law, ordinance, statute, regulation or otherwise.
- truSpring shall notify winner of the winning via email within ten (10) business days of the Raffle.
- truSpring's decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
- Your participation in the Raffle is deemed your agreement that truSpring may use your name, likeness or image for promotional and marketing purposes without the requirement for any payment to you and you hereby grant moopti the right to do the same and expressly waive any claims against truSpring in this regard.
- The Prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable for any other item or its monetary value.
- By entering the Raffle, each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Raffle and the awarding of the Prize.
- By entering the Raffle each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the truSpring, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered, sustained or allegedly sustained in connection the Raffle or the acceptance of the Prize.
- Shipment of the Prize is limited to one address within the continental United States.
- truSpring reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
- truSpring reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Raffle if, in its sole judgment, the Raffle is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Utah, and jurisdiction over any and all disputes shall be exclusive to the state and federal courts in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- The Raffle is void where prohibited or restricted in any way.